At Kling's, we service all major brands of air conditioners. Our highly trained service technicians can get you back up and running in no time.
Don't have air conditioning or ductwork? Not a problem. We can design a system that is right for you.
Do you want to save money when you install a new air conditioning system? If so, there are many manufacturer rebates, a FirstEnergy HVAC rebate, and Synchrony Bank low interest financing when you install a new air conditioning unit with us.
Hurry, these money-saving incentives won't last forever.
Did You Know?
Here are some reasons why it’s a wise idea to install a new air conditioning unit:
- You’ll start saving money as soon as your new air conditioning system is installed
- Your new unit will have a higher SEER number attached to it. SEER stands for seasonal energy efficiency ratio. SEER is the relative amount of energy used to provide cooling in your home
- Your new system will be certified by AHRI. You can have peace of mind that your new system will have the Air Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute’s certification behind it. An AHRI certificate means that the unit will deliver what it’s promised to do
- Your new system will be safer for the environment. Since 2010, newly manufactured air conditioners no longer use R-22, a refrigerant that wasn’t healthy for the environment
- We service what we sell
- 10 year parts and labor warranties are available.
Call us today at 717-266-5651 to talk to a sales representative about a new air conditioning unit for your home.
"Denny and Pete were wonderful. Very good work under bad working conditions"
"Thank you for a timely and efficient installation of our furnace. The thermostat and furnace were explained to us well and all questions were answered clearly. The men were polite, respectful, and professional. We appreciate your hard work and knowledge"
Rodger and Beverly